Friday, April 24, 2009


Santana!

I have no idea what the Mets would do without this guy.

I dislike the Phillies no matter what happens.


It's a big weekend, NFL draft, Mets baseball, some golf, who can complain?


Did anyone see Ovechkin's goal tonight? It was seriously unbelievable, that kid is awesome.



I also heard a car accident today while waiting to explain my car woes to the car guy. We ran to the street and two cars were not in good shape, but, a cop was already there. I guess he knew what was about to happen. All were ok, and, I watched one of the drivers wander around with no shoes on for a while. I was thinking, dang, last time I walked around here with no shoes I ended up in a bloody mess getting glass removed from my feet.

Enough of that, happy Friday.

No comments: