Hockey is 5-3, moving on the Mets- Yankees, Johan Santana vs the Yanks.
It's raining in NY, I am already bored.
Today my uncle Robert Hassett was buried, always my favorite. I spoke to him last week, he said everyone he owed money too was showing up, still had the sense of humor he always did, I guess people are who they are, the situaton does not change them.
Robert J. Hassett
HASSETT - Robert J., 62 of Huntington Bay Hills passed away on May 12, 2008. Beloved husband of Mary Ellen "Redi". Loving father of John (Meredith), Suzanne (Josh) Howe, and Rob (Breck). Devoted brother of Raymond (Janet). Cherished grandfather of Liam and Sean. Visitation Wednesday and Thursday 2-5 and 7-9pm at the A.L. Jacobsen Funeral Home Inc., 1380 New York Avenue, Huntington Station. Mass of Christian Burial Friday 10am at Our Lady Queen of Martyrs RC Church in Centerport. Interment St. Patrick's Cemetery in Huntington. Donations in Robert's name may be made to: Trocaire, 630 New York Avenue, Huntington, NY 11743
Published in Newsday on 5/13/2008.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment