I am watching Sweden-Canada, 2-2 tie right now. Getslaf just scored a sweet goal, the Isles need some guys like him.
I just read in Newsday how Dave Milicki- back to hockey, Jamal Mayers just scored for Canada, 3-2 Canada, I have never heard of Jamal.
OK, here is the Mlicki link, dude was born one day before me, played in the majors, now hangs with his sons and plays golf, very nice.
http://www.newsday.com/sports/baseball/ny-spjim0517,0,3185993.column
I am thinking of retiring and composing my blog 24-7, please send me money so I can do this.
Kenny Jonsson still playing for Sweden, though he is out for this game, he was always hurt as an Islander too.

Anton Stralman scores! Tie game!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_Stralman
I never heard of this dude before but he has two goals and two penalties tonight.
Rick Nash with a sweet goal, I have heard of him despite the fact that he plays in Columbus, Ohio. 4-3 Canada.
Swedes, no D, Mike Green scores with 7 seconds left in the second. Nice wrister, reminds me of myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment